Thursday, August 3, 2006

I must admit...

Sometimes I brush my teeth a bit too hard. Sometimes I brush my teeth 4-6 times a day, sometimes only twice. I recently noticed that I normally do not start brushing my teeth with my front teeth clenched and the toothbrush right at the front of my teeth brushing up and down to get the toothpaste working. However, I'm not quite sure why, but for the last week or so I have begun to do that. I used to simply open up and start brushing the top of my back teeth. I don't know why I changed it, I just did.

I was thinking about this when I woke up this morning - what kind of stuff would I request for my dressing room or trailer if I were an actress? I don't think it would be something weird like skittles with all of the colors separated or anything weird like that. I think I would simply request a toothbrush with toothpaste (probably the 12 hour colgate or something peppermint because spearmint makes me gag) and lots of bottles of water (aquafina or dasani - I absolutely HATE evian). Other than that, my diva ways are pretty minimal. Who knows if I were really in that situation if I would request lots of other stuff too, but I doubt it. I think I would want a comfy place to sit down, and probably a bed to rest my horrible lower back - but anything beyond that I would probably just bring myself. I really think that I would be one of those divas who would want to sit down and talk with the extras, production assistants and those 'seemingly' insignificant people that were on the set. But most of all I would want a toothbrush. In fact, if I were on Survivor my one luxury item would be either a toothbrush or a bible, I can't decide. I know that sounds horrible, but I would probably memorize a bunch of scriptures before I left and then write them in the sand or something and then allow myself to bring a toothbrush. I hate having bad breath and/or fuzzy teeth. You know what I'm talking about, the film on your teeth after eating sugar or simply from not brushing for a whole day. Yikes, I hate it!

No comments: