Friday, August 11, 2006

New Toys

My husband is really into 'techy' kinds of things. He recently purchased us two Cingular 8125 phones. These new phones are not just new phones - they are computers, personal organizers, cameras and about a million other things. I was excited when we got the phones - they were delivered today - but now that I have it, I'm not sure if I like it. It's not really a phone, it looks like a PDA and every time you want to make a call you need to turn the thing on and use the stylus pen in order to use it. I don't know if I can get used to this since I am really accustomed to simply picking up the phone and making a call. Now I have to take like 3 steps before I can even dial. The point of all of this? He who dies with the most toys still dies - and probably earlier then the rest of the population because some of the toys are incredibly hard to use and understand. Have a fabulous day!!!

No comments: