Thursday, November 9, 2006

Announcing Olivia Noelle Chandler 8 pounds 14 ounces

My sister-in-law went into labor this morning around 3am. She is at a hospital in West Sacramento right now, but hasn't given birth yet. I have been so incredibly excited about my new niece arriving - to the point of annoying Shawn's family. I can't wait until she is born! When I have time to get some pics up I will be sure to post them.

Julie (my sister-in-law), as of a couple hours ago, was dilated about 7-8 centimeters. Not quite ready for pushing yet - but really close. Please keep her in your prayers. She had a C-section during her last birth and doesn't want to have another on. Please pray that she has the baby naturally and quickly. Like I said, as soon as I get some pics I will be sure to post them! Uuuggghhhhhhhhh I am sooooooo excited!!!! I can't wait to meet Olivia!

UPDATE: Olivia Noelle Chandler was born on November 9th at 11:06pm. Both mom and baby are doing well. Julie was able to deliver naturally. Mom, Dad, sister and baby are now at home resting! She is the sweetest baby ever. I held her for about a half hour and she slept the whole time. In fact, we were at the hospital for over two hours and Olivia only cried once when the pediatrician was examining her. What a little blessing!




No comments: