Friday, April 6, 2007

Adding to our library

Shawn and I recently set up a library area in the 'red room'. For those of you who are new to my blog, the red room is the living room downstairs, which will eventually be called the movie theater if Shawn has his way (he wants a HD projector with a screen that comes down from the ceiling). In the back of the room we have set up 4 bookcases that are almost filled with books and DVD's. Well, since I have read most of the books on those shelves, all except for Shawn's physics books, I decided it was time to get more. So, yesterday I purchased 5 new books.

This one is from the Soul Tracker series. I really liked the first two, so of course I have to get the third in the series. Bill Myers is one of the more intelligent Christian authors I have come across (is that bad to say?).




The next set of novels are written by Brandilyn Collins. I have never read anything by her, so if the books aren't that good, it's gonna suck for me because I just bought all 4 books in the Hidden Faces series. A bunch of people on Amazon reviewed the books and said they were really good. So, until they arrive, I shall trust that they are amazing books and wait in expectation.



More work on the workout room/office today....I am patching and re-texturing a wall today. If all goes well, I will be painting the remainder of the wall tomorrow, then the workout room will be finished. Can't wait until it looks really good. :) Once I am finished with the room I will post a final picture.

No comments: