Wednesday, April 11, 2007

The interview is over

Oh thank God!!! The interview lasted about 45 minutes and was mostly situational questions rather than 'stock' questions some interviewers ask. I don't think that I could have done anything differently considering the amount of Human Resources experience I have....or I should say, the lack of experience. It is very possible that there are quite a few people that they are interviewing that are more qualified than me. So, I did all that I can - I had the appearance of a professional - new suit - make-up but not too much - briefcase instead of a purse....I had it goin' on. But, the ultimate decision is now up to God I guess. I sound like a broken record - but I really only want the position if it's God's will. I want to love the job.....and if I don't love it, I don't want it.

No comments: