Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Ruby Tuesday



After church on Sunday Shawn and I decided to go out for lunch. We drove down to Folsom to see what looked good and noticed that they had just put a Ruby Tuesday in a local strip mall area. Shawn has been talking about trying out a burger at Ruby Tuesday for months. We have Tivo, and rarely ever watch commercials, but of course this is the one commercial that we have seen and it has eaten away at him for months. So, we decided this was the place we were going to go. We walked up to the door and were told that they didn't officially open until Wed (today). That was fine, we ended up eating at a cheesesteak place that was really good (another good find). We planned on going back to Ruby Tuesday today for burgers during lunch time. So that's what we did. Shawn had a really good burger, I think it was called the smokehouse burger. I had the mini burgers and salad bar - a very good choice. I think I have found my favorite burger place. You can't go wrong with a couple of mini burgers and all the vegetables you can cram down your throat for $9. Lovin' it!!! I have a feeling we are going to eat there anytime we get a hankering for burgers.

No comments: