Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I got 'em...

Yep, that's right. I am officially enrolled in CPR and First Aid and Photography. I hope that I will be able to sit through a 5 hour class for CPR with my back the way it is. I think I will just have to take lots of Advil with me that day. The following day is First Aid which is 4 hours, so I don't think that one will be too much of an issue. And, the photography workshop is only 2 hours so I should be ok during that time too. Good thing this is only for three days. The thing that sucks about it is that it's all in the same week. Too bad it wasn't spread out......but, who am I to complain? I get to take CPR, First Aid (and get my certifications back), take a photography workshop (and get to display my photography at Sierra College for a couple of months), AND......the best part......IS THAT I GET PAID TO DO IT!!!! I am incredibly excited about that.

Enough about that - the treadmill is calling my name!

No comments: