Sunday, July 22, 2007

While reading Harry Potter......

So, I took a break from reading Harry Potter to go to Costco. When we got home we noticed that our next door neighbor is selling her house. OUR VERY NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR IS MOVING!!!! I don't like it! Not one bit!!! I am hoping that we get some VERY quiet, VERY nice people living next door - - - maybe even some people who we'd like to hang out with. This isn't the cool part of the story though. We talked to the realtor for quite a while. The subject came up that I am a college instructor, and she, after a minute or so, asked me if I wanted to be one of their guest lecturers at their business development luncheons. How cool is that? Hey, look at me....I'm a professional public speaker. He he he he!!!!

I still feel like I'm 12. Shhhhh, don't tell!

No comments: