Tuesday, August 7, 2007

I'm fairly shallow

I know this sounds terrible, but I am willing to put myself out there in blogland anyway. On Sunday at church I was unable to concentrate on the message because the person giving the sermon was such a terrible public speaker. I ended up writing Shawn a couple of notes, reading my bible and sat there in general amazement that someone could get up in front of so many people and deliver a sermon like that. He even READ HIS PERSONAL STORIES from the myriad of pages he prepared. I cringed the whole time. I know, I know - I SUCK!!!! I should have tried to look past it - but come on people, this is what I do for a living. I'm just sayin'. I am going to try to work on it....my life is not my job, it's just something I do. Repeat 1,000 times and proceed.

No comments: