Saturday, September 8, 2007

I keep saying....

I keep mentioning in my blog, and to people I talk to, that my students are driving me crazy (the "I know it all' attitude which is pretty much associated with a particular age group - I should mention that not all my students have this attitude - neither do some other people I know in that age category). Well, here's the truth - as it was pointed out tonight. They aren't really driving me crazy, they are challenging me and allowing me the opportunity to stretch. :) That's a better way of looking at it I think. And, to tell you the truth, there are a number of things that are stretching me right now - some family, some acquaintances, some work situations - all of which are good things, I think!

In other news,,,,,,we had dinner tonight with some of Shawn's family. It was pretty fun. We had Chinese Food - a favorite of many in Shawn's family. Tomorrow we may attempt a long hike - this time without the doggy. She wasn't able to hike up rocks and last week ended up hurting herself. So, I think Shawn and I might try that hike alone...maybe. We have been pretty exhausted lately, so we may do a shorter, yet more intense hike tomorrow. We will see what tomorrow brings. :) Until then.....

No comments: