Monday, September 10, 2007

I like 'em!



Shawn and I had another busy weekend. We met some friends for brunch on Sunday morning down in Sacramento. It was fun. Since we were down there I decided to stop by Pottery Barn at the mall. I have had a gift certificate burning a hole in my pocket since my birthday and wanted to spend it. There's nothing like free stuff right? Or, as my bother-in-law says, "It's free99!" I have wanted a really cool pitcher and set of goblet style glasses for a while. Everywhere I look they are ok priced, but can't justify spending money on something we don't actually 'need'. Now, it was my turn to splurge on something I have wanted for a while. It took me only a few minutes to decide on this set (really, because Shawn had to go to the bathroom). It's simple and straight to the point. I love it!!!! Now, when people come over, I can use it to serve iced tea, lemonade or my favorite, ice water with slices of lemon right in the pitcher. Love it!!! It's the simple things in life that make me happy.

So, a HUGE thanks to Chris and Crystal for giving me a gift certificate to Pottery Barn. There is NO WAY I would have EVER spent that much on a pitcher and glasses set. You guys are wonderfully thoughtful!!!

No comments: