Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Dentist


Anyone who knows me knows that I hate going to the dentist, and the Dr's for that matter. Well, Shawn and I have been putting off establishing a new dentist in the area for over a year - well, a year and a half to be exact. We both went in yesterday, after making a last minute appointment in the morning, because that's how I roll. I called in the morning asking if we can get in that day because if there is one thing I hate more than going to the dentist is WAITING to go to the dentist. The receptionist at the dentist office said we could get in that day, and off we went - for a 2 HOUR DENTIST APPOINTMENT. She scheduled both Shawn and I back to back with the same hygienist so we had to wait for each other. All in all it took 2 hours for both of us - but at least we were in there the same day.

The good news: Neither of us had ANY cavities. I could have sworn I had at least one, but the dentist said nope. My teeth are great. No cavities, all fillings are holding up just fine, in short, all is well! No more dentist for the next 6 moths PRAISE GOD!!!

No comments: