Thursday, July 2, 2009

Three Minute Thursday

Three minute Thursday might replace Four Minute Friday for this week (a new thing I'm doing), but we'll see.

Ready? Go!

There are so many things on my mind at this point:

*The fact that I have an amazing husband who is quick to process things with me.

*We are going on vacation in a few weeks - a last minute vacation, but we are SO incredibly excited to 'check-out' for a week and not have to think about life.

*Getting back from vacation is so exhausting because life just hits all at once - not looking forward to that.

*Shawn's dad and step-mom are coming over on the 4th so we can discuss our vacation. It should be a good time. We are hoping that Shawn's brother and his wife will be able to come as well, but understand because there may be a funeral they have to go to. But we're hoping - we love those guys and don't get to spend as much time with them as we'd like to (they're quite often busy).

*I'm constantly worried about my mother, but need to remember that there's nothing I can do, and that prayer is effective.

*My semester starts in a number of weeks, and there is a looming threat that all of my classes might be canceled. This stresses me out quite a bit, and I don't want to think about it because I can't control it anyway.

My three minutes is up........Done!

1 comment:

Annie said...

Wow! tons of info! Sorry I'm getting to it Monday ... clearly it's been up for a bit. I haven't read blogs at all in about 2 weeks at least. anyway. Good to hear from you! Vacation will be wonderful! Wahoo!!