Tuesday, July 28, 2009

We're Back

We are finally back from our vacation in gorgeous Alaska. I am currently working on a blog that catalogs our days in time order. Not the most original way to post a vacation, but one that was easy to keep track of while we were gone. I simply kept a notebook by my side of the bed, and every night Shawn and I recounted what we did for the day, and at what times.

Preliminarily I can tell you that we had a wonderful time. When Shawn's company takes off, which we are fervently praying for, and hope that you would stand in prayer with us on that, we will move to the Pacific Northwest and visit Alaska often. Or, we will buy a small cabin/house in Juneau or Sitka so people can use it during the summer months if they'd like to. We are generous like that. ;)

My post should be up by the weekend. Consider yourself warned - it will be a long post.

Until then I will be working on the blog and my classes for next semester. (I have not yet received the 'your laid off' email yet from either college I teach classes for, and I'm standing in faith that I won't. But with this economy and the budget cuts that recently came down the pipes, one never knows). If you remember, pray for Shawn and I, or if you aren't the praying type, some good thoughts and energy would be appreciated.

1 comment:

Annie said...

I'm excited to see pics! Thanks for stopping by my page and commenting. :) It's always nice to see you.