Saturday, August 1, 2009

Confession #3

I did not go to my prom. I hated high school, H - A - T - E - D high school. Even now I think high school should contain your first two years of college, and is mostly a waste of time for those that 'get it'.

By the time my senior year had come around I was working two jobs, maybe three, I can't remember, and I was only in school 4 hours a day. I had mentally checked out from everything high school related.

I haven't looked back since. I would not repeat high school if someone paid me.....lots of money. No way! The last couple of years were truly a waste of time.

Because I hated high school so much, I chose not to attend my prom.

Enough said.

2 comments:

Dana said...

I did not attend my prom, either! HATED my junior year and the end of my senior year. The guy I was dating at end of my senior year dumped me and took one of my good friends to prom instead. I had already bought my dress, too! So, instead of going to prom, I ditched and cruised around metro Detroit with a childhood friend and had a blast! And THAT is how I remember my senior prom!

High school was so overrated! ;o)

Dana said...

P.S. Did you start a new blog? I don't think I have seen this one before!