Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Plinko

Today I went to my favorite grocery store, Trader Joe's. After the clerk rang up my order and my total came up on the register, she rang the bell a number of times. Apparently when your total rings up to a dollar amount with no cents, you get to play Plinko for free reusable grocery bags. So I played Plinko. I won a grocery bag. Then, they bring you over to another area to shoot a hoop. If you get the mini basketball in the hoop you get a second bag.

The Plinko guy, as I have so affectionately named him, asked me if I would be able to make the shot. I looked at it and said, "I have no idea". Well, I threw the basketball, and swish! A perfect basket.

Side Note: I should probably put this into the "Confessions" folder, but I have an uncanny ability to catch and throw things with a decent amount of accuracy. I have perfect aim most of the time and can catch things without really even looking at them. I would have been a whiz at basketball in high school.

So my shopping trip ended up with some much needed Quinoa, some veggies, two new reusable bags for free, and a display of the only superpower I will ever know - the ability to throw and catch things with amazing accuracy.

No comments: