Thursday, July 20, 2006

Hot Weather = Not My Friend

Ok, so I am going to sound off here for a minute so please bear with me. I have learned from Teen Mania that I should "never state the obvious". In fact, when I was a TL I enforced the whole 'stating the obvious' thing because it doesn't get you anywhere and it brings people down. Those of you that have been with TM for any length of time can relate I am sure. However, I am pretty angry about the weather these days. Even though I am moving away from the Bay Area, I AM STILL HERE - - which means that I pay overall too darn much for an apartment, gas etc.... Because of the extremely HIGH cost of living, I EXPECT that the weather is AWESOME all year round. Oh, but this is not so. It is approximately a million degrees outside right now and it's almost 9pm. In fact, the temperature is only getting down to.....uh, I don't know.......80 degrees overnight. What's up with that? I expect this kind of weather in Placerville where the cost of living is a bit lower and it's beautiful scenery out there - I mean really, there has to be a trade off right? I am a reasonable person. I know that I can't have it all.....but in the Bay Area can't I have something??? Give me either low cost of living or beautiful weather, I don't expect both. But neither - come on now. I think I am getting jipped!!!

No comments: