Tuesday, July 11, 2006

In bed

I am stuck at home in bed today. I did something to my back yesterday and it's now killing me. I used a heating pad last night and this morning and it's feeling a bit better. My muscles aren't spasming too much today. But it's quite frustrating not being able to exercise. I would really like to get up and go hang out on the elliptical machine for a while. Maybe I will go later and just go really slow. I can't stand not moving around and getting at least some kind of exercise. But, I guess this will give me the opportunity to get some stuff together for my new class I am teaching next semester. I was hired at Evergreen to teach two argumentation classes which is good because it expands my field of experience for teaching. This means that I will be more equipped to teach other stuff when I get to the Placerville area.

That's it for now. I will update again later. :)

It is later (about 10:30pm) and I MUST share. My dog is CRAZY for this lowfat/lowcal frozen yogurt that we get from a place called Sweet Retreat. Shawn and I have discovered that if we give her BIG spoonfulls, she will eat the whole thing and just swallow (typical dog). So, to combat that we started packing a small amount of frozen yogurt into a red plastic cup....but tonight she ripped that apart. We had to put the remaining yogurt into a thicker
plastic container so she wouldn't tear it apart. Here is a picture of her....enjoy.

No comments: