Monday, July 10, 2006

No Make-Up

I don't know what it is, but seeing celebrities without make-up makes me happy. I checked out http://www.tmz.com and it showed Eva Longoria without make-up on and it makes me very happy (I know, I know...I shouldn't be happy about someone else's bad pictures - but I am). It makes me happy because celebrities are NOT perfect. Yes, they may skinnier than a ritz cracker - but I can say one thing - at least I am not a total (rhymes with witch) because I haven't eaten in 4 years. They are normal people who look bad without tons of airbrushed make-up, tummy girdles that hold in everything, and hair extensions that cost $3k. Have you seen JLo before she was "JLo"? She looked like a normal person - but now that she bathes in Pellegrino or Evian and gets pampered at every turn, she looks like gold. She has perfect hair, perfect nails (both toes and hands), a perfect body with no lumpies or bumpies (thank you very much body slimmers) and of course perfect skin (which I guess should be thanks to Proactiv since EVERYONE in Hollywood uses that stuff now). But, before all the glitz and glamour, all of these people looked exactly the same - NORMAL!!! As beautiful as Eva Longoria looks in Desperate Housewives (which I do not watch by the way), she looks just like any other woman walking down the street. Sighhhhhh - little blessings brighten up my day. Knowing that even Hollywoods most beautiful women are NORMAL without all the primping they do makes my day just a little bit better. :)

No comments: