Friday, July 7, 2006

What irritates me is......

I have come to the realization that I need to update this thing before 9pm EST in order for it to post with today's date. So, I am holding my "time" place until I return from a focus group that I am participating in. But when I get back I will update this blog with things that really irritate me - the list is long, but it will be entertaining. Until then......

Here's the list...
1). Bad drivers - drivers who can't merge, drivers who stop in the middle of road because they are idiots, drivers who drive too slow and driver's who simply can't drive and cause other people to get into accidents.
2). Stupid people who can't walk - which I assume also can't drive. It irritates me so much when someone stops walking in a store right in the middle of the walkway.
3). People who don't think before they speak or act.
4). College students who are lazy!!!
5). People who are unappreciative.
6). People who feel it's their God given right to 'police' other people in EVERY situation.
7). Technology - while it's supposed to make our lives easier - I think it just takes us away from our true purpose in life.
8). Dishonest people - enough said!
9). When someone does not answer a cell phone - why have a cell phone if you are going to ignore the call?
10). Small apartments.
11). Fleas!!! Our apartment complex does not spray for fleas - and yes - it's that season again. I am a magnet for fleas - they love me and my blood.
12). Hot weather - Placerville is pretty hot during the summer - why am I moving there again? Oh yeah, because it's gorgeous there and very close to Lake Tahoe.
13). Cleaning the apartment - there is no place to put anything and it's a never ending battle.
14). Not being able to be on missions right now.
15). (deleted for fear of the wrong people coming across this comment) :)
16). Having chronic insomnia.
17). Living in a place where "the whore from next door" (I know, not the best name we have given her - but she literally has a revolving door to her apartment - well, actually, her mom's apartment) has sex against our common wall from 2am to 4am. Before you ask - yes it was loud - yes it was rhythmatic - YES it WAS sex (amongst other stuff) - yes it lasted 2 hours (actually, it was 2 or 3 times in 2 hours) - and yes, it IS her mother's apartment, but her mother was gone that weekend.
18). Kids who are perpetually blaring music in the pool area.
19). My back perpetually bothering me - even though I try to do stuff to make it better.
20). Video games (I am not going to expand on this - but I am sure you can imagine - see the movie Prime for the video game comment)

This is by no means an extensive list - but for now it will do. If you couldn't tell, today was a bad day! ;) Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

No comments: