Thursday, July 6, 2006

Which Golden Girl are you? This is NOT a quiz!!!

I am finally back from dinner with two of my closest friends and one of their moms. I had a good time. But let's get back to my point here. I was on the elliptical machine today and I came across the Golden Girls on TV. I was thinking, "which Golden Girl would I be?" Would I be Blanch? The ultra glamorous, promiscuous lady? Probably not since I was a virgin until I was married (and I was 27 folks - that's a loooonnnnnngggg time to wait) and I really like to knock around the house in yoga pants and tank tops - plus I pretty much hate frilly clothes. Would I be Sofia? The ultra independent, yet dependent Italian mother? Probably not right now - maybe when I get older. Would I be Rose? I don't think I have many horrible and virtually pointless stories - but some may disagree....lol. I really think that I would be Dorothy. I hate to say that because she is the least attractive of all of them, but I think when I get older I will be just like her. Sharp, sarcastic, witty, intelligent and full of life. She is a teacher - and she's got a fashion sense that I would probably adopt when I am older. Right now I really like to wear frumpy clothes, which Dorothy is the queen of - and I think I will probably take it a step further when I get older - but who knows, maybe I will be the queen of fashion when I am older. But it would probably safe to say that I will be somewhat like her when I get older. Which Golden Girl are you?

No comments: