Tuesday, August 22, 2006

The beginning

Tomorrow starts another semester. I am excited yet a bit anxious. My classes have no students yet, but I suspect that they are going to be filled by the start of next week. I already had one student contact me to get an add code, which is good. I need 15 students in order for the class to continue on throughout the semester. This shouldn't be a problem since this is a required course and most people want to get it out of the way during their first semester. I also found out yesterday that my class location has changed. The classes are now scheduled in a building that is close to my office, which is good - but the classrooms do not have air conditioning. This could be a problem because I tend to be really high energy when I am teaching and tomorrow is going to be about 95 degrees during the hottest part of the day. Yikes!!! We will see what happens, but I am sure I will be fine. I have to prepare for tomorrow now, have a fabulous day!

No comments: