Monday, November 27, 2006

Married

I think I was born to be married. I remember back a number of years, looking forward to the day/s that I would be married....and now that I am, I can honestly say that it was always in the cards that I should be married. Don't get me wrong, there are hard days - hard weeks - hard months........but it's worth it! It's all worth it. Sharing your life with someone is the most rewarding thing (besides your relationship with God) in the world. Shawn and I were talking this weekend about how stress free we used to be before we sold our townhouse and started to travel to Placerville all the time. Now that we are about 3 weeks out from moving, we are looking forward again to the time that we will be living a bit more stress free. Before living in two places I thought I knew what stress was.....boy was I wrong. I now understand the mental and physical toll stress takes on a body. I can't wait for these days to be over with. In less than a month we will be enjoying ourselves in our house finally. No more apartment living and all that it implies. We spent this weekend up at the house all alone, and it was nice. Shawn hooked up the direct tv, we lit a fire and hung out all weekend (that is, after the car crash - but I will save that for another time - - - no one was hurt, just a stupid minor accident). I can't wait for next month when we will be up there all the time....no more traveling back and forth, no more packing on Thursday nights just to drive for 3 hours in the middle of the night to get to our house. Soon it will all be over and we will be able to exhale. My husband is a blessing!!! Takes care of me, relentlessly works on the house, and has a heart of pure gold. I was meant to share the stressful and stress free times with someone - and that someone is my wonderful husband.

No comments: