Thursday, October 12, 2006

Take the good with the bad I guess...

I caught a student cheating on a midterm. Of course this student denied it - so I have to figure out what to do with this student next week. I want to kick this student out of class - as this is not the first time this student has been dishonest with me. But, I must follow the rules of the college. I have a meeting with the dean sometime this week. Boy - sometimes I hate being a college instructor - you get to see the worst of people.

Now the good - we had a great time watching The Office. We love that show and can't get enough of it. Will Pam and Jim get together already? I hate the fact that Jim is at another office. Shawn and I have watched since the first episode - actually, we have been hooked since the previews of the first episode. Can't wait until next Thursday. I swear, we live for Thursday's!!!!

No comments: