Tuesday, February 27, 2007

More Confessions

Confession #3
I have two underwear drawers....one for "everyday" underwear and the other for special occasions like wearing a skirt, or a pair of light colored pants...you get the idea.

Confession #4
I love going to the store everyday. I think I was meant to be European or something.....oh wait, I am European. Fresh fruits and vegetables make me very happy.

Confession #5
I read Harry Potter when I workout. In fact, this is about the only time I read Harry Potter. I am now on the 4th book since moving up here. Either I read fast or I have been working out quite a bit....you decide. :)

Confession #6
I am turning 30 in a couple of months. I feel indifferent about it. I guess numbers don't mean a whole lot to me...it's how old you feel. And, since I have felt about 60 since I was about 21, I guess I am pretty old.

Confession #7
I prefer to eat using the Continental Style of using silverware while I am eating, but generally use the silverware in the American Style simply because I am lazy.....LOL. That is of course unless I am at a very nice restaurant or on a cruise.

Confession #8
I ended up exercising.....see Confession #2.

No comments: