Tuesday, February 27, 2007

PRAY FOR ME PLEASE

I just got a call from Sierra College. They want me to interview on March 23rd at 8:45am. Yikes!!! They want me to do a 10-15 minute lecture as an example so that they are able to see how I work in the classroom. Please pray for a clear mind within the next few weeks so I am able to think of something really creative to do that will impress the crap out of the Dean and other full-time instructors I will be interviewing with. *Also pray for me getting the job too. I really really really want to be teaching instead of having to get a desk job (as you know since I have been complaining about this for weeks on Xanga).

On a side note, I interviewed today for one of the positions I don't want. It was almost a 2 hour interview. Very taxing....I am now really really exhausted. I am not sure how it went....but I really don't care because I don't really want the job anyway. But, it was really cool to be able to get an interview with the county anyway. :)

No comments: