Saturday, April 28, 2007

Today was a good day

Shawn and I went to the Asparagus Festival today....much fun ensued.

I got a call from Sierra College today on the way back from said Asparagus Festival, Sierra College in Rocklin is offering me 2 classes for the Fall. One of them is Public Speaking, the other is Small Group Communication. Oh what fun!!! :) I can't wait to teach Small Group....it should be a really good class. Though, every new class I teach takes TONS of prep time, however, this will be worth it. It will expand my repitoire of experience with different subject matter. So, if you are ever in the Rocklin area of California, please feel free to come and observe a class of mine...I am teaching Monday and Wednesday, 3:30 - 6:20! The best part about it is, the classes are back to back. All of my teaching is over in about 3 hours....happy happy joy joy happy happy joy joy!!! God is good isn't He???

More details later about the Asparagus Festival..... :)

No comments: