Thursday, May 3, 2007

Motivation

About 2 months ago - maybe a bit more than 2 months, my friend Maggie from the Bay Area, whom I have known for about 10 years or so, and absolutely adore, cut her hair. Here are the before and after pictures:



This pic was taken moths ago, if not longer.




These are obviously 'after' pics. :)

The first picture is how I know Maggie. She has had a hairstyle like the first picture for almost as long as I have known her. Long, beautiful blond hair. In fact, I admire her for keeping her hair that long for as long as she has. But, a couple of months ago she had her hair cut and colored and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. She's hot!!! And, since I loved the outcome of her hair sooooo much, for the last 2 months or so, I have been quietly thinking about what I wanted to do to my hair to get a fabulous outcome like that. I know, I know - thinking about cutting my hair for months seems extreme right??? Well, sometimes I want to chop it off and the feeling passes, so I have learned not to take action too quickly over the years. But this time, it has pretty much stuck. I think 2 months is a good length of time to wait to cut hair...but alas, I will wait a few more weeks. But, this blog is to honor Maggie - thank you for looking fabulous and, in not so many words, encouraging me to do something equally as fabulous to my hair!!!! Love ya Mags!!!!!

No comments: