Monday, June 11, 2007

And so it begins

I officially have 8 days to prepare a semester long class that is only going to last 6 weeks - or, at least I think it's only going to last 6 weeks. See, I am still unprepared, have no idea when my class is going to end, but, at least I know when it begins, and that's a good thing right? So, I sit here procrastinating, thinking about the things we need to buy like refills for our popcorn machine, order shoes for Shawn (because they don't carry them in the store anymore), a refill for my favorite pen, and try to find a reasonably priced fire pit for the outside of our house. Are any of these things necessary? No!!! But, I sit here procrastinating because I simply don't want to put together my syllabus for the class that starts in, oh, 8 days - and beyond that, simply don't want to gather my materials. But alas, by the time I go to sleep tonight, I will have completed the syllabus, gathered the materials I need, send out materials to the college to be copied - and maybe, just maybe, I will stop shaking because of stress and the things I keep putting off.

No comments: