Thursday, June 7, 2007

What could one do with a photo???

People keep telling me that I should do something with my photography. Hmmmm, I think I would, but what? What would I do? Open up a Carol's Photography studio? I would have to probably sell out and do family portraits and weddings, which wouldn't be a problem - except that I HATE WEDDINGS, and the only photography that I really like is objects in nature etc... So, what would I do? Maybe go to art galleries to see if they would carry my work for sale? I have no idea! Here are a couple pics people said they liked:















Besides teaching, I absolutely love taking pictures. The thrill of taking the perfect picture is so exciting. Maybe this summer Shawn and I will take some trips and I will take some pictures - who knows. But, besides giving the pictures away and putting them on my walls, what the heck do I do with them?

No comments: