Monday, July 2, 2007

Still Prayin'

I contacted the Chair of the Comm Dept. at Sacramento State again to find out where in the hiring process they are. I am eager to find out what the fate of the next semester holds. I really want to pick up some classes at Sac State (2 to be exact - or more if possible). He said that the hiring process has been delayed a couple of weeks, but that "I have not been ruled out in any way". I hope that's good news. He said that I was on the hiring list - now all I need is God's favor. My heart is hopeful. :) So, if you remember, please pray that I get a couple more classes, preferably at Sacramento State.

I was invited to a bible study on Thursday nights - of course I want to go, but will be showing up quite late due to my class being on Thursday nights. :) I am going to keep up with them, and for the next 5 weeks I will not be able to attend, but will be in full swing after that. I talked to the facilitator, and she said to just come when I can - so I will miss the actual bible study part (which is the part I really want to go to), but probably be able to at least fellowship with some ladies after my class.

This past weekend was GREAT!!! I will post some pics as soon as I locate my camera again. Some good friends of ours came up and spent the weekend here with us. We went hiking, watched lots of movies and attended the beer festival downtown Placerville (which I am not quite sure I will ever do again). :) We did decide this weekend though that we are going rafting a few times this summer. Shawn and I are probably going to plan a rafting trip every year, starting small this year. It should be a good time. :)

Until later....

No comments: