Saturday, August 25, 2007

I am awake

It is about 3:30am. A pretty normal time for me to wake up in the middle of the night. But, tonight, like many other nights are the same. I had a dream about a person from high school that I haven't thought about in quite some time, probably years. In fact, sometimes I have dreams about random people out of the blue. These are the times I know that I need to wake up and pray for that person. I kind of think that God does this intentionally, because He knows I will wake up and pray, even if it is a simple prayer. So tonight, distant friend, I pray that the Lord surrounds you with His spirit. I pray that God protects you in whatever situation you are going through in this very specific time. I pray that if you do not know God, that you will turn to Him and acknowledge that He is the One true comforter, protector and One true God.

No comments: