Monday, September 17, 2007

New shows



Oh, Wentworth Miller - how I have missed you!!! Tonight is the LONG ANTICIPATED season premier of Prison Break. So exciting. After months and months of lame reruns, we finally get to partake in some new shows. I hate summer for a number of reasons - the heat - the excessive sun - being locked inside the house because of the two aforementioned things - and of course RERUNS!!!!!




Like I have posted before, there is something for both Shawn and I. Of course Wentworth Miller is for me, regardless of his sexual orientation which of course Perez Hilton is constantly questioning (like he does everyone, simply because he himself is same-sex oriented). I digress! Shawn likes the character Sara Tancredi - he thinks she is an attractive character. Not only physically (he thinks she's cute), but her character's personality as well. I think it's cute that he has a TV crush. :)

In other news:
*Shawn's birthday is today!!! Happy Birthday sweetie!!! You are an amazing husband - everything I could have ever hoped for. I am so blessed to share my life with you. (I am glad you get to watch your TV crush on your birthday). :)

*Our hot tub is getting delivered tomorrow. Woo hoo! I can't wait for it to get here and get it set up. Shawn and I have waited so long for a hot tub. 24 hours-ish and it will be here. It probably won't be hooked up for a couple of weeks, but at least it will be here. Yippeeee!!!!

No comments: