Sunday, October 14, 2007

Napping in the afternoon



I just woke up from a nap. It felt good to sleep in the afternoon, but I always wake up even more tired than when I went to sleep. While I was sleeping, I had two pretty random dreams. One of them I will tell you about since I can't quite remember the other one. The dream takes place in our home, or what is supposed to represent our current home. Before we bought this house I had dreams about it, specifically that it was haunted or inhabited by some spirit. In the dream the house was really big, probably double the size our house is now and it had some property right next to it. Part of the lower level of the house was inhabited by a spirit as well as the additional building next door. So, we did not use that part of the house, simply left it decorated as the last owner had it, nor did we use the property next door since there was something nasty in that building. In my recurring dream about this house, I am always giving people tours of the entire house, even the property next door - this time I was giving Tommy Lee a tour (why Tommy Lee, I have no idea since I don't even like the guy - but in my dream he was very nice). Back to the dream! While I am showing him around, I go into the rooms that are amazingly functional and pretty nicely decorated, yet are not in use because something else is there (that we can't see obviously). While there, Tommy Lee looks at me and says, "WOW, this area is really nice. You know you can get someone in here to get rid of the spirits so you can use these rooms. You should do that." Here's the kicker - I simply look at him and say, "Yeah, I know", but then think to myself that this is the way it's gonna stay because I simply don't want to do anything about it. Isn't that weird? Even in my dream I am apathetic about seeking outside help for something even though I know it will benefit my life. Hmmm!!! I can read even deeper into the dream, but I will stop here. Interesting tidbits into the mind of Carol. :)

No comments: