Wednesday, October 15, 2008

What's it about?

I have conceded. I used to blog on Xanga, but I have made the switch. Blogspot is much more user friendly, and almost everyone I know blogs on blogspot.....even me for my online classes. Why did it take so much time to transfer? Well, I'm glad you asked. Laziness, pure laziness. So, while I get everything transfered over, please be patient.

To answer the burning question...what's this blog gonna be about? IDK my bff Jill (ugghhh, I hated that commercial). Back to the point, it's gonna be about whatever I want it to be about. Cooking, crafts, remodeling, God, funny musings about life, the stupid things people do or say etc.... Is this blog gonna make a million dollars? No! But it may be entertaining at times. So, without further ado, I hope you enjoy!

No comments: