Thursday, November 6, 2008

Ahhh Crap!

I accidentally posted a comment on a students blog with this blog address. I have no idea how it happened because I am always careful to be signed into the school blog the students are associated with. I guess I have too many blog accounts right now. Anyway, I had to set my blog to private. Please let me know if you prefer to read my blog in private mode, or if I should just delete this blog and make another? I can see this problem happening again because I have online classes next semester again too. Ugggghhhhh! I have no idea what to do.

3 comments:

Annie said...

Hey - I'll keep up with you, no matter what happens. So ... whatever works best. :)

Annie said...

Hey there Carol - my friend Michelle just sent me this great (short read!) article. I thought you'd be interested. :)

http://www.jewishworldreview.com/1108/goldson_6_out_of_10.php3

Carol said...

Annie - thanks for sending me the link. I just read the article and quite enjoyed it. I can go on and on about teaching philosophy here, but I won't. :) In short, I liked the article.