Monday, June 14, 2010

The Story of Bell - Day 12

Well, my tummy was a bit funny in the morning (a bit of gas, and some not so firm....uh, well, you know). I wasn't interested in breakfast even though Carol begged me to eat. I wasn't interested. This seems to be a common theme - no breakfast early in the morning, but I get hungry around 10 or 11am.

Carol ran out of Trader Joe's organic doggie treats (and she returned the BIG BOX of doggy treats, fearing that is what made my tummy funny yesterday), and made a special 30 minute trip to Folsom to Trader Joe's to get me another box of treats. Mmmmmm, I love those treats, and I know those don't do anything weird to my tummy.

She returned with the treats at about 4pm. She gave me 3 treats I think. They were sooo good. After I played in the house a bit with my toys, Shawn and Carol decided I needed some more exercise. They took me to the water district play area again. My friend Ace was back with his mommy, and we romped around and played catch and fetch! It was so much fun. Then, about 10 minutes into our play time the two big black retrievers came and joined us. We had so much fun romping around and catching the frisbee. Well, I caught the frisbee, the other pups romped around and played with a ball. Ace tried to out run me, but I was too fast for him.

When we came home I rested for about a half hour, then Carol fed me. She mixed a bit of wet dog food in with my dry food again, but I was only partially interested. She hand fed me until I was fully interested, then I finally ate the whole bowl. With a full tummy, I feel asleep. It was nice.

After a couple of hours of resting, Carol feel asleep around 9pm, and I hung out with Shawn. We cuddled in the living room - it was nice.

I heard I'm going home tomorrow, and I can't wait to see my family!!! I miss them TONS and can't wait to get back to my normal schedule.

No comments: