Friday, June 16, 2006

Scriptures

One of my husband's friends from high school lives close to where we are moving in December. I like the fact that we are going to be close to some of his friends - but the trade off is that I will no longer have friends that I will be hanging out with. I am going to need to make all new friends, which I am kind of scared about. I have no problem making new friends, but it's a hard thing to make really good friends at this age. I am almost 30 (scary to think about). One of the coolest things though is that I am hooked up with his wife (Hi Valerie) and we are trading scriptues online (through our MySpace pages). I quite enjoy getting little tidbits of what people are reading in the bible. It is very encouraging! I slacked off a bit yesterday, but will be back on my game today and will send her a scripture this afternoon! :) I will update again later. (I am running out the door to meet some colleagues for brunch).

No comments: