Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Ugghhhhhh.....I can't wait for tomorrow to be over!!!!

I have to give a final exam at 7:00am (or as I like to call it - the butt crack of dawn!). Then I have an interview at 10:30am at Evergreen College for picking up a couple of argumentation classes. I hate interviewing - I mean really HATE it! I don't like talking about myself in front of people I have never met. However, I must say that interviews with college's are a bit better than interviews in the corporate world. The corporate world SUCKS!!! Enough about that.... let's talk about the weather.

So, I live in the Bay Area and the weather here is supposed to be great right? Not the last couple of weeks. I did not sign up to live in Florida. Now, don't get me wrong, 85 degrees is MUCH better than the 105 degree weather that we were painting in last week. However, the humidity level is at about 60% - which all in all isn't bad - but mix that with 85 or 90 degree weather and it totally sucks booty! I feel like I am in Texas again at TM or training in Florida. I have kept the air conditioning on the whole day. This means that our power bill is going to pretty much kill us this month. Good thing it's only hot here for like 3 months or so during the year.

I know I keep referring to Farscape, but when I am in the heat I feel like it's the "living death". What this means is, Peacekeepers have a condition that if they get too hot, they go into shock pretty much and then they go into a state called the "Living Death". This is where their mind is still alive, but their body is in a perpetual state of dying. It's like being stuck in between a world of life and a world of death. That's exactly what the heat feels like to me. I hate humid heat. This is why I want to move to a place near the beach in California, Oregon or Washington - because it's pretty temperate weather there. I like rain, I like snow, I like Spring weather and Fall weather - but I HATE summer weather. I have been hanging out in the pool quite a bit lately, but not much sunbathing because I can't stand the heat when I am laying there. If I sweat from the heat while I sunbathe, it's really bad - like I said, it's the living death. Enough for now! :) Love you all!!!

No comments: