Saturday, August 19, 2006

Yesterday....

Despite everything that has been going on with my health, Shawn and I had a near perfect day yesterday. We went to a couple of cheese factories near Marin and Sonoma. In Sonoma we ended up wine tasting, bought some cheese for Shawn and I bought some items for a bbq I am going to tomorrow. In the midst of wine tasting we talked to the gentleman who was serving us the wine and asked him for a good place to have lunch. He ended up recommending the "local" place to go called 'The Depot'. It was the cutest place EVER. We sat in the back of the restaurant outside which had a pool that they converted into a fountain. We had such a nice time - hung out, went wine and cheese tasting and then went and had a great Italian lunch at the cutest restaurant. I will post pics as soon as I go out to my car to get the camera. :) As I said before, yesterday was a near perfect day!

No comments: