Tuesday, September 5, 2006

Our bodies HURT!!!!!!

I will update this as soon as I get my camera in the house. :) I have updated pics of what we accomplished this weekend. Yipeeeee!!!

I have waited to update the post because I can't find my trusty camera. We did have a long weekend last weekend though. I tore down an entire fence and Shawn and I ripped out our backyard save a couple of pine trees (I don't think I have ever sweat so much - even in the internship). We pretty much leveled everything else. As soon as I can locate my camera (gosh I hope I didn't leave it somewhere) I will upload some pics. If I can't find it tomorrow I will take more pics next time we go up there so y'all can see the progress. (So sorry I haven't had time to update - I started teaching my new class this week and it's kicking my butt so far. I sure hope this gets easier, but I kind of think it's going to stay this way until the end of the semester - but one can hope!) I will be sure to give an update on life as by Monday. Tomorrow is going to be VERY busy.

No comments: