Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Product Review - Inko's Tea


Pictures courtesy of Inko's Tea - https://www.healthywhitetea.com/ (visit the website - you will be glad you did)

I have to tell you about a tea that I used to drink in the Bay Area many many many moons ago. I was conveniently shopping at Trader Joe's, by far my favorite store. I sometimes walk up and down the aisles to search for new products to test out and innocently came across a bottled tea called Inko's. I had been reading information on the internet for quite sometime about the health benefits of white tea and how good it can be for the human body. I love tea, but sometimes can't handle the harshness of black and green tea. There are a few products on the market that have about a million calories per serving and at the same time have a harsh taste. I was looking for something a bit different. So, at that moment I decided that Inko's tea was worth a try. I picked up a White Peach and Honeydew, made sure the top of the bottle was not "popped out" - because as each bottle of Inko's will tell you, "Button doesn't pop? Don't drink a drop!". Catchy little saying if you ask me.

I got the tea home and put it in the refrigerator and forgot about it. Little did I know I had struck gold. A few days later I was scanning the refrigerator for something cold to drink and came across my new find. I stood at the refrigerator, opened the bottle, took a drink, and it was as if a light shined down upon me from the heavens. I had never tasted anything so delicious and refreshing. The smooth flavor danced around my taste buds. I knew instantly I had found my new favorite drink.

Since moving a few months ago from the Bay Area I had been unable to find the wonderful tea....until a couple of weeks ago that is. Inko's tea sells a number of different flavors, currently my favorite flavors are Honeydew and White Peach, but I have been itching to try out a few other flavors. They also have Cherry Vanilla, Apricot and Lychee, all of which I am hoping to try very soon. The best part about the tea is that it's only 56 calories for the entire 16 oz. bottle. Lovely, just lovely!!! It has a slightly sweet flavor, but not overpowering - it is simply the perfect drink!

So, if you are looking for a new beverage to try out, check with your local grocery store to see if they carry Inko's tea. If they don't, by all means contact the company - Andy from Inko's is incredibly nice and will help you out with anything you need.

No comments: