Saturday, April 12, 2008

We took the plunge....

Shawn and I just bought a new vehicle. It was too good a deal to pass up. We bought this little number today........

It was $60k when it was purchased back in 2001. The owner has taken impecible care of the vehicle throughout its life. Oh yeah - and we paid NO WHERE NEAR $60k for it. In fact, I talked them down to about $10k. That's right folks - a $60k car for $10k. It has really cool rims, power EVERYTHING, seat memory, individual air conditioners for each person in the car, it's a V8 and is an all around beautiful car. We are going to be keeping this one around for quite a number of years. If you know Shawn and I at all, you know that we drive cars until they don't go anymore. And, when they don't go anymore, my amazing husband fixes them until there is no more he can do. I am so excited. The lady who was selling it drove it pretty gingerly, and has ALL service records since the cars birth. Here is a pic of it. Once we pick it up this week, I will take more pictures and post them. Until then, this will have to suffice.

It is almost the color in the picture, but a bit darker. It's a colbalt blue with beautiful (and amazingly maintained) gray leather interior with wood trim on the inside. I really really really hope this car is going to be better on my back than my Saturn that I have been driving for 10 years.


No comments: