Saturday, January 31, 2009

It has started

My classes have started and I am blogging everyday, on two different blogs.....even on Saturday and Sunday. I think I'm going overboard a little. This totals at least 2 blogs a day, if not more on my class blogs plus tons of emails and live chatting at random times day and night, not just for my office hours. I keep my chat window open at all times when I'm online, which happens to be the majority of the day. I do this so my students can contact me whenever they have questions....again, overboard, but necessary until the class is used to blogging. I never realized how many students have never blogged, or even heard of blogging until they registered for my class. I have neglected this blog quite a bit, but should be a in groove soon and will be back to blogging on a consistent basis shortly. Thanks for your patience.

1 comment:

Annie said...

WOWzers! I have some of that going on ... without the busyness of teaching a class thrown in!