Thursday, March 26, 2009

Confession #1

On my last blog, before I switched over to blogger, I started a series on my blog called confessions. It was a series of things about me that people might or might now know. I am starting up the 'confessions' series again. So here it goes:

Confession #1
The wedding song for my husband and I was the theme song for Star Trek Enterprise. I chose the song because I loved it, well, we both really loved the song. It was a series my husband and I had watched for a long time before we were married and every time we hear the song it brings back many memories of watching the show. Of course, had the show Farscape had a better theme song, and one that we could have danced to at our wedding, we would have chosen that one instead since Farscape was foundational to our relationship (but that's for another post).

If you want to hear the song, click HERE!

1 comment:

Annie said...

Surprisingly, I don't know if I've ever heard that song before! And my Dad was a fairly committed Trek watcher for awhile. I was imagining the theme from the show and thinking "How do you dance to that?" haha. This one: totally danceable.