Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Confession #8

I was in a movie when I was in high school. Turns out the movie writer/director is a colleague at SJSU. I dare not go visit for fear of dying of embarrassment. Thank goodness I have a different last name now.

Acting is still slightly attractive to me. I suspect that when I get a bit older I might get into acting, but now is not the time, and I in no way would ever want to be 'young' in Hollywood. Strange right? Lifetime Network here I come. Ahhhh, to dream.

I can never let go of that dream.

2 comments:

Annie said...

I did not know! What movie were you in (will you divulge)?

Carol said...

Hmmm - I don't think I will ever release the name of the video. Maybe later on in life, but I'm a bit embarrassed about it. The ONLY two people in my life that have seen it are my husband and Vanessa, I think.