Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Bell's Christmas Vacation Day #6

From Bell's perspective.

Have I mentioned how many treats Uncle Shawn and Aunt Carol give me everyday? It's a lot! But not too many that I can't eat my food.....well, most of my food, anyway. Every time I go out to use the potty I get a treat. In fact, I insist that I get a treat. They think it's kinda funny, but then again, they don't have to live with me forever. I'm gonna milk it while I can. They keep reminding me that mom and dad are coming home soon.

Back to my day.....

This morning I woke up by licking Aunt Carol's face. I was done sleeping and I was just waiting patiently until I couldn't take it anymore - I had to get her up so I could start my day. We went outside for a few minutes, then I ate breakfast. After breakfast Aunt Carol needed to get some more work done so played tug-of-war with Uncle Shawn. He said that I pulled so hard he needed a break. Apparently I'm pretty strong and I might have even pulled a muscle in Uncle Shawn's shoulder. Oh well, it's all in good fun! He'll be fine. Aunt Carol told him to suck it up!

At about 2pm we all got in the car and went shopping. We went to a few different stores, one of which was my favorite - PetSmart. I got to walk around the store, meet some people and go crazy over some squeeky toys. I wanted to bring them home, but the humans wouldn't let me. They said that I would rip them apart in about 2 seconds. Just as well, I've got lots to do back at home.

I was in the car for about 4 hours with little potty breaks here and there. It was exhausting! By the time we got back on the freeway to get home I had conked out. Then, we got back into the house, I ate dinner and then went right to sleep. There was a little cuddle time in there somewhere, but I can't remember because I was entirely too tired.

I hear that I might go on a walk tomorrow if the weather is clear enough.

Oh yeah - I'm getting lots of rest on this vacation. Not as busy as it was over the summer.

Until tomorrow......

No comments: